Here is the supporting documentation that we need:

  • Latest Federal Tax Return and W-2s
  • Latest 1 month paystubs
  • Last 2 months' bank statements
  • Declaration of Homeowner Insurance
  • Mortgage statement
  • HOA (Homeowner Association) statement (if applicable)

If you are Self-Employed

  • Latest 2 years Federal Tax Returns
  • Latest 2 years Business Tax Returns and Schedule K-1 (if applicable)

If you have Rental property

  • Latest 2 years Federal Tax Returns and W-2s
  • Declaration of Fire Hazard Insurance for all rental properties
Powered by
MOSO logo